TechStar Tutors is hiring tech-savvy college students in your local area.
Put your skills to work doing something rewarding while you make great pay….and on your schedule!
Who we’re looking for.
We are looking for college students that believe in the TechStar Tutors mission: that sharing their tech, app, and social know-how with adults 50 years and older in the community will make the world a more connected place. If you have a passion for technology and helping others, this is the place for you!
Why this job is awesome.
You get paid for helping adults around your college town figure out their social media and smart devices. With tutoring lessons on your own schedule, it’s pretty much the easiest and most flexible gig out there. Plus, you might just meet some cool people in the community and come away with some interesting stories to share with your friends. Here are some other benefits:
- Flexible work schedule around your classes and social life
- Excellent hourly pay, plus referral incentives for recommending new customers
- Valuable, community based worked experience for your resume
- Making a difference in the community by helping adults better leverage technology
This is what is required.
- Currently enrolled in, or a graduate of, an American College or University
- Have a working knowledge of basic technology, including smart devices and social networking
- Have reliable transportation to meet customers in person at their house or a suggested neutral location, like a local coffee shop or library
- Have a passion for teaching and helping others
- Complete the online application and pass a background check to be accepted by the TechStar Tutors team
- Pass the TechStar Tutors’ online certification program
Get Started Today.
If being a TechStar Tutor sounds like a good fit, apply online today!